Wednesday 18 November 2009

We're up for an award

I must admit that I'm not great at entering awards - it always seems to take such a long time to put together something that's worthy of an entry. But I do manage it sometime and over the summer I was told about the Northern Marketing Awards as I'm a member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.

So I entered Guroo in the product launch category, using the name Guroo Functional Skills Resources.

And we've been shortlisted - which is really nice, what's even better is the fact that we're up against some pretty big organisations such as the Great North Museum (a multi million pound launch if ever there was one) and Kingston Communications.

We find out next week more about this so lets wish Functional Skills Resources by Guroo good luck in the Northern Marketing Awards.