Wednesday 14 January 2009

BETT start and set-up

Rather unbelievably, this is my 21st consecutive year at BETT - not all with the same company of course.
It still raises the same emotions, still has a high degree of anticipation, I still look forward to it as a highlight of the year, the perfect start to a new year!

We have two stands at BETT, it is the first year for Guroo at the show.  A small stand N50 in the gallery of the main hall where I hope most activity will be based and an even smaller stand in the software village which has just enough space for a couple of machines and a person.  I hope that by having two stands, we see more people - I know that visitors rarely get round the whole show!

It's Wednesday morning now and everything is set-up and raring to go.  

Once I've had a little chance to walk round the show I'll report on which stands and what developments I can see that have something to do with Functional Skills.

Jonathan

No comments: